Aug 21, 2017
On this bonus episode, Don Raskin, author of
The Dirty Little Secrets of Getting Your Dream Job
reads his contribution to Mac's book, Land Your
Dream Job Anywhere.
Knowledge is power and the key to interview preparation is
research. You must do these three things before your next job
Research the company.
- Go to the company’s website and social media profiles. Collect
information you can use during your interview.
- Look for recent news items about the company, its competitors
and the industry at large.
- Use this information during the interview to help you look in
Know the job description
- Review the job description to understand the duties and
responsibility of the job.
- Search Indeed.com and look
at similar positions from other companies to compare job
requirements and responsibilities.
Find out about your interviewers
- LinkedIn is your go-to
resource for finding out about your interviewers' expertise,
background, and position at the company.
Opening and closing music for Find Your Dream Job provided
by Freddy Trujillo, www.freddytrujillo.com.